Tips to increase the Performance of the Exchange Server
There are few tips which we can able to increase the performance of the exchange server by mean of using network connections:
1. Updating driver files for the NIC card.
2. Disabling TCP – Chimney – > [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters] – "EnableTCPChimney"=dword:00000000 Or you can use the netsh command -> Netsh int ip set chimney DISABLED.
3. Try to to disable the RSS features. -> "EnableTCPA"=dword:00000000 – > "EnableRSS"=dword:00000000.
4. Adding the EnableAggressiveMemoryUsage registry entry to the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HTTP\Parameters -> Set the EnableAggressiveMemoryUsage registry entry to 1.
Purpose to use the above tips
· Unable to connect (RDP) connection to the server.
· Unable to connect Exchange Server with Microsoft Outlook.
· Slow network performance.
· 32 MAPI sessions exceeded (9646 errors) causing the inability for Outlook clients to connect to the Information Store.
· Non-paged pool memory leaks.
Legal Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message