Exchange server database disk space is full
Sometime you may undergo the exchange database drive is getting full. But when you try to perform cleanup you may see some hidden files are located which are eating up the disk and unable to find them
The most common file that you are unable to indentify in the disk drive is on shadow copy. In order to remove the shadow copy follow the below step
- Go to the drives and check the shadow copies resided
- Go to the command prompt type – diskshadow
- Type the command – list shadows all
- Select the shadow copy id that needs to be deleted. – delete shadows id 36350cd8-5ae2-4ccc-a9e3-e0db64116883
- Go to the drives and check the shadow copies resided If you see a folder named after the shadow copy which is now empty delete them using explorer.