Outlook Error – The name cannot be resolved. The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list.
- Check you can able to access the user mailbox using Outlook Web Access.
- Verify the user object is getting listed in the Global Address list
- Check whether user is configured Hidden from Exchange address lists
- Open Adsiedit- Go to Domain partion – Select the user object – Right Click on the user and select Properties – check the value of LegacyExchangeDN
- Also verify the below attribute value which plays vital role in Exchange