- 257,719 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange 2013 Background Database Maintenance
- Exchange management Powershell Error Message: The WSMan client cannot process the request. Proxy is not supported under HTTP transport.
- Exchange Server 2013 Mailbox database White Space
- Exchange Server 2013 - File Share Witness.
- Exchange 2013 Database Availability Group - How to Move Database and Log Path
- Exchange 2013 DAG Error: The seeding operation failed. Error: An error occurred while performing the seed operation.
- SID history using PowerShell command
- Outlook 2013 - MfcMapi Error - MAPIInitialize failed with error 0x80004005 == MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED.
- Exchange 2013 Quarantine Mailbox
- Exchange Server 2013 Content Index Replication
- Microsoft To Be Worth 1 Trillion Dollars, Ahead Of Apple, Alphabet And Amazon indiatimes.com/lifestyle/tech… via @indiatimes 6 months ago
- RT @satyanadella: How the cloud is powering faster genome sequencing twitter.com/MSFTResearch/s… 8 months ago
- RT @markrussinovich: ICYMI we GA'd Azure AD Domain Services last week. Fully managed domain controllers in the cloud: https://t.co/nSF39btk… 8 months ago
- @AzureSupport HI 9 months ago
- RT @markrussinovich: Just posted my interview with Seth from @ch9 where I describe the features of @Azure Service Fabric: https://t.co/e4mL… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Exchange Server 2013
The below script will helps to sort the progess percentage of content index seeding and also number of log files pending for replication. The output of the file will be saved in the desktop and also it will sent as … Continue reading
The below script will helps to provide the detail on disk space and mount volume in the Exchange Server. The output of the file will be saved in the desktop and also it will send as email with an attachment … Continue reading
Slow Mailbox Movement on Exchange 2013 is the most common known problem where most of the Exchange Admin will face the issue while performing mailbox migration. Thought to share few steps that may help you to increase the speed of … Continue reading
The objective of GAL synchronization is to import the information about Users mailboxes from the source company, and then exporting all information to target company as Mail-Enabled Contacts in their Active Directory There are multiple product used for GAL Sync … Continue reading
Exchange Server 2013 Role Based Access Control – Mailbox Migration There are 85 Management Roles and 11 default role group in Exchange Server 2013 SP1 which is listed in the article. http://rajisubramanian.blogspot.in/2014/03/exchange-server-2013-role-based-access_30.html Complete Exchange Server 2013 RBAC details – Exchange … Continue reading
Error Message: Import-Module : There were errors in loading the format data file:Microsoft.PowerShell, , C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\tmp_ec05e87c-8774-40e6-9674-7f15e4ed7dcd_ovvfebwx.3y\tmp_ec05e87c-8774-40e6-9674-7f15e4ed7dcd_ovvfebwx.x3y.format.ps1xml : File skipped because of the following validaton exception: File C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\tmp_ec05e87c-8774-40e6-9674-7f15e4ed7dcd_ovvfebwx.x3y\tp_ec05e87c-8774-40e6-9674-7f15e4ed7dcd_ovvfebwx.x3y.format.ps1xml cannot be loaded because the execution of scripts is disabled on this system. Please … Continue reading
When USERA who want to have full access permission of another user mailbox USERB (i.e will allow only to open the other user mailbox and view the folders and emails) which can be achieved using the Exchange 2013 PowerShell cmdlet … Continue reading