- 274,687 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Server 2013 Mailbox database White Space
- Exchange 2013 Database Availability Group - How to Move Database and Log Path
- Exchange Server 2013 - Full Access Mailbox Permission Vs Send AS Permissions
- Exchange 2013 Background Database Maintenance
- SID history using PowerShell command
- Outlook Error - The name cannot be resolved. The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list.
- Exchange 2013 Autodiscover and Outlook Provider
- Exchange 2013 DAG Error: The seeding operation failed. Error: An error occurred while performing the seed operation.
- Exchange Server 2013 Performance Counters
- Exchange Server 2013 Message Size Configuration Detail
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Exchange Server
The below script will helps to provide the detail on disk space and mount volume in the Exchange Server. The output of the file will be saved in the desktop and also it will send as email with an attachment … Continue reading
Exchange Server 2013 with Active Directory Relationship – Troubleshooting Step by Step Verify the Exchange Server can connect to the Active Directory NLTEST /DSGETDC:domain.local C:\Admin >NLTEST /DSGETDC:ad.com DC: \\DC01.AD.COM Address: \\220.127.116.11 Dom Guid: c6cc3ad6-5049-4250-a8bc-a0836712a03d Dom Name: AD.COM Forest Name: AD.COM … Continue reading
You can configure SMS Text Message Notification for various situation like Calendar notifications, Voice mail notifications, Email notifications if your user’s Mailbox hosted in Exchange Server 2013 To set up your phone to receive text messages when you want to … Continue reading
Exchange Server 2013 NLB Best Practice Sometimes when we don’t have Hardware Load balancer to configure array for the Client Access server we move to the next option of using windows network load balancer for high availability. While performing the … Continue reading
The mailbox GUID of an external system mailbox *** does not match the information in the Active Directory for the mailbox – Event ID 7043 – Exchange server Error
The mailbox GUID of an external system mailbox *** does not match the information in the Active Directory for the mailbox – Event ID 7043 – Exchange server Error The below event will get generated when you have duplicate system … Continue reading
Exchange Server License Cost and Product support end date Sometimes we try to find out the Microsoft product license cost and its expiration time period. The below url provides more detail … For Example Exchange server 2013 License Cost http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/search/ … Continue reading