- 257,719 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange 2013 Background Database Maintenance
- Exchange management Powershell Error Message: The WSMan client cannot process the request. Proxy is not supported under HTTP transport.
- Exchange Server 2013 Mailbox database White Space
- Exchange Server 2013 - File Share Witness.
- Exchange 2013 Database Availability Group - How to Move Database and Log Path
- Exchange 2013 DAG Error: The seeding operation failed. Error: An error occurred while performing the seed operation.
- SID history using PowerShell command
- Outlook 2013 - MfcMapi Error - MAPIInitialize failed with error 0x80004005 == MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED.
- Exchange 2013 Quarantine Mailbox
- Exchange Server 2013 Content Index Replication
- Microsoft To Be Worth 1 Trillion Dollars, Ahead Of Apple, Alphabet And Amazon indiatimes.com/lifestyle/tech… via @indiatimes 6 months ago
- RT @satyanadella: How the cloud is powering faster genome sequencing twitter.com/MSFTResearch/s… 8 months ago
- RT @markrussinovich: ICYMI we GA'd Azure AD Domain Services last week. Fully managed domain controllers in the cloud: https://t.co/nSF39btk… 8 months ago
- @AzureSupport HI 9 months ago
- RT @markrussinovich: Just posted my interview with Seth from @ch9 where I describe the features of @Azure Service Fabric: https://t.co/e4mL… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Hi Friends, It was more than 8 months i am away on writing the blogs…thought to start again on sharing my knowledge that may helps few IT folks…Today Microsoft has launched Exchange 2013 Cumulative Update 9 which was running in O365 … Continue reading
Today i received PDF in our emails which is secure and the print option is disabled. It was so difficult to read over the system instead if they are in book format…Found out a solution that can help you for … Continue reading
Exchange 2013 – Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Connectivity Issue “The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action” – “Outlook is Disconnected” – “Trying to connect”
Trying to share my experience on outlook disconnection issue normally occured while connecting to the Microsoft Exchange server. The below action steps is explained with respect to Exchange 2013 and Outlook 2013 email connectivity. The same action is also applicable for earlier legacy … Continue reading
Thought to share few useful powershell commands that will be helpful during the Exchange Server 2013 Mailbox Move Request Administration Move the user mailbox to Database DB01 New-MoveRequest -Identity ‘Raji.firstname.lastname@example.org’ -TargetDatabase “DB01” New-MoveRequest -Identity ‘Raji.email@example.com’ -TargetDatabase “DB01” -BadItemLimit 100 Move … Continue reading
The below Exchange 2013 powershell script will be very much helpful when you required to install Window Update or Exchange Cumulative update in Exchange 2013. This will help to move the active database to their respective passive and bring the … Continue reading
The below Exchange 2013 powershell script used to count the number of transaction log file getting generated by each Exchange 2013 Server Database. This information plays vital for the below action items 1. Helps to understand email flow data … Continue reading
The below Exchange 2013 PowerShell script used to hide the membership in the distribution list. Although it can be done manual method but when it comes to change on large number of DL the script plays important to make our job … Continue reading