- 274,687 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Exchange Server 2013 Mailbox database White Space
- Exchange 2013 Database Availability Group - How to Move Database and Log Path
- Exchange Server 2013 - Full Access Mailbox Permission Vs Send AS Permissions
- Exchange 2013 Background Database Maintenance
- SID history using PowerShell command
- Outlook Error - The name cannot be resolved. The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list.
- Exchange 2013 Autodiscover and Outlook Provider
- Exchange 2013 DAG Error: The seeding operation failed. Error: An error occurred while performing the seed operation.
- Exchange Server 2013 Performance Counters
- Exchange Server 2013 Message Size Configuration Detail
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Hi Friends, It was more than 8 months i am away on writing the blogs…thought to start again on sharing my knowledge that may helps few IT folks…Today Microsoft has launched Exchange 2013 Cumulative Update 9 which was running in O365 … Continue reading
Today i received PDF in our emails which is secure and the print option is disabled. It was so difficult to read over the system instead if they are in book format…Found out a solution that can help you for … Continue reading
Exchange 2013 – Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Connectivity Issue “The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action” – “Outlook is Disconnected” – “Trying to connect”
Trying to share my experience on outlook disconnection issue normally occured while connecting to the Microsoft Exchange server. The below action steps is explained with respect to Exchange 2013 and Outlook 2013 email connectivity. The same action is also applicable for earlier legacy … Continue reading
Thought to share few useful powershell commands that will be helpful during the Exchange Server 2013 Mailbox Move Request Administration Move the user mailbox to Database DB01 New-MoveRequest -Identity ‘Raji.firstname.lastname@example.org’ -TargetDatabase “DB01” New-MoveRequest -Identity ‘Raji.email@example.com’ -TargetDatabase “DB01” -BadItemLimit 100 Move … Continue reading
The below Exchange 2013 powershell script will be very much helpful when you required to install Window Update or Exchange Cumulative update in Exchange 2013. This will help to move the active database to their respective passive and bring the … Continue reading
The below Exchange 2013 powershell script used to count the number of transaction log file getting generated by each Exchange 2013 Server Database. This information plays vital for the below action items 1. Helps to understand email flow data … Continue reading
The below Exchange 2013 PowerShell script used to hide the membership in the distribution list. Although it can be done manual method but when it comes to change on large number of DL the script plays important to make our job … Continue reading